In this tutorial, you will acknowledge in full detail and explain the Piercing Minecraft enchantment in with the help of stepwise instructions.
The Piercing enchantment in Minecraft allows the arrow to be fired from a crossbow to pierce through the multiple different entities. You can also choose to add the Piercing enchantment in Minecraft to any crossbow using an enchanting table or anvil or the game command. The most level for the Piercing enchantment in Minecraft is Level 4.
Supported Platforms Piercing Minecraft
The Piercing enchantment in Minecraft is available in the following different versions:
Platform Supported (Version*)
Java Edition (PC/Mac) Yes (1.14)
Pocket Edition (PE) Yes (1.10.0)
Xbox 360 No
Xbox One Yes (1.10.0)
PS3 PS3 No
PS4 PS4 Yes (1.90)
Wii U No
Nintendo Switch Yes (1.10.0)
Windows 10 Edition Yes (1.10.0)
Education Edition Yes (1.12.0)
Background Piercing Minecraft
The Piercing enchantment allows the arrow to be fired from a crossbow to pierce through multiple entities. Here, you can choose to add the Piercing enchantment to any crossbow using an enchanting table or anvil or any other game command where you can choose to use the enchanted crossbow to fight.
This is as simple as lining up all your enemies and then shooting out the fire arrow through them all. The maximum level here for the Piercing enchantment is Level 4, which means that you can enchant a crossbow up to Piercing IV. The higher the level, the more powerful the enchantment would be.
- Enchantment Name Piercing Minecraft
- Min Level Level 1 (Piercing I)
- Max Level Level 4 (Piercing IV)
- Description Allows the arrow fired from a crossbow to pierce through multiple entities
- Applies to Crossbows
- How to add Enchantment 1. Enchanting Table
- /enchant command
Incompatible Enchantments Piercing Minecraft
The Piercing enchantment cannot be combined with the following given enchantments in Minecraft:
Items to Enchant with Piercing Minecraft:
You can choose to enchant Piercing in Minecraft with the following different items given below:
- enchanted book -How to make an Enchanted Book
- crossbow -How to Make a Crossbow
What are the uses of the piercing enchantments in Minecraft?
- Fighting between the mobs: Many players tried to play in the hard mode to survive in Minecraft. The players need to play in the Minecraft to get the experience from the Minecraft nights in which the players have to fight between the mobs. The order of the mobs followed and amplified in the villages. The crossbow enchantments of the Piercing Minecraft are good to use when the players feel the dangerous mobs around it.
- Pillagers battles: Crossbows are the major weapons for the male pillagers’ choice, which affects the player to use the pillager weapons against the competitive mobs. The pillager’s weapons work well with the piercing enchantments in which players are easily shot via pillagers, Ravagers, and other associated mobs. Minecraft players take the help to complete the raids faster and help the players update and save arrows.
- Two birds, one arrow enchantments: These is the arrow enchantments possible by the crossbows enchantments. It requires the players to kill with the piercing arrows. These arrow enchantments is considered the highly specific method to get all achievements.
Hold the Enchanted Crossbow
Once you get yourself a crossbow enchanted with Piercing minecraft, you need to hold the enchanted crossbow in your hand to be used. When you attack with this enchanted crossbow, the arrows will start appearing when fired from the crossbow that will pierce through more than one entity.
Let’s now see what happens when attacked 2 creepers at a time (lined up) with a crossbow, enchanted with Piercing.
It will pass through as soon the arrow strikes the first entity and then strike the next object just behind it. In this example tutorial, the arrow fired from the crossbow will pierce through the first appearing creeper and would kill the creeper behind it.
Hence this is all about the Piercing Minecraft.
Given below are some other enchantments in Minecraft listed here:
- Enchantments Minecraft
- Aqua Affinity Minecraft
- Bane of Arthropods Minecraft
- Blast Protection Minecraft
- Channelling Minecraft
- Curse of Binding Minecraft
- Curse of Vanishing Minecraft
- Depth Strider Minecraft
- Efficiency Minecraft
- Feather Falling Minecraft
- Fire Aspect Minecraft
- Fire Protection Minecraft
- Flame Minecraft
- Fortune Minecraft
- Frost Walker Minecraft
- Impaling Minecraft
- Infinity Minecraft
- Knockback Minecraft
- Looting Minecraft
- Loyalty Minecraft
- Luck of the Sea Minecraft
- Lure Minecraft
- Mending Minecraft
- Multishot Minecraft
- Power Minecraft
- Projectile Protection Minecraft
- Protection Minecraft
- Punch Minecraft
- Respiration Minecraft
- Quick Charge Minecraft
- Riptide Minecraft
- Sharpness Minecraft
- Silk Touch Minecraft
- Smite Minecraft
- Soul Speed Minecraft
- Sweeping Edge Minecraft
- Thorns Minecraft
- Unbreaking Minecraft